Drain Cleaning in Glendale, AZ
Great Plumbing Service, Affordable Pricing & Satisfaction Guaranteed
Do you have small blockages in your shower or sink? Or are you dealing with a slow-draining bathtub? If so, contact Bumble Bee Plumbing for expert drain cleaning service in Glendale or Phoenix to clear those blockages!
We are a family-owned and -operated plumbing company, serving local homeowners and businesses since 2011. We have decades of plumbing experience, and you can rely on our expertise whenever you’re dealing with drain problems.
The team at Bumble Bee Plumbing takes residential plumbing services from ordinary to extraordinary, with loyal customers who believe in our exceptional services.
Call Bumble Bee Plumbing at 602-710-7981 to schedule a service!
Our Drain Cleaning Services
We respond quickly to calls about drain problems, ready to diagnose and repair the issue. We offer a variety of draining cleaning services in Glendale and Phoenix, including:
- Hydro Jetting: This method involves blasting water at high pressure to clean clogged or slow sewage lines. A nozzle is fed into your drain or the pipe, and when it encounters a clog, a high-pressure jet stream is used to dissolve the clog. Hydro jetting is great for residential purposes, such as removing sand, silt, hair, and other residues that build up on walls of the pipes.
- Video Drain Inspection: It can be challenging to know precisely where a clog is since many pipes run far below the ground. A video plumbing inspection is an excellent method for finding the problem quickly, saving the extra time and hassle of digging up portions of pipes. A video plumbing inspection reduces the amount of damage to your outdoor landscaping, and then we know exactly how and where to fix the clog.
- Drain Cabling: Drain cabling, also known as snaking, is the process of using a drain cable tool to clean severely clogged drains. Drain lines can be backed up for many different reasons, including roots and foreign objects being in the drains and more. Drain cabling will clear those stubborn clogs so your drains can start flowing freely again.
- Enzyme Drain Cleaning: Enzyme-based drain cleaners are proving to be the safer drain cleaning method. Chemical-based cleaners can damage pipes; however, since enzyme drain cleaners are free of chemicals, they do not pose a risk to your pipes, surfaces, or septic system. Enzyme drain cleaners use bacteria that provide enzymes in the presence of organic matter, and the enzymes break the material of the clog into tiny pieces that can be easily flushed with water.
- Sewer Drain Cleaning: It is essential to clean your sewers—they can accumulate everything you have flushed or poured down the drain, like the grease you put down a kitchen sink. Usually, there are tree roots that are trying to get into the joints since they are looking for water and nutrients in the pipes. No matter what the sewer issue might be, we have the team that can help.
- Drain Repair: Drain issues are common, and without proper drainage, your home and landscape can be damaged. Standing water around your foundation can cause severe problems for your home. There are several reasons for having improper drainage, such as improper grading, settling, inadequate drain systems, and more.
For additional information, contact us online or call 602-710-7981 to schedule drain cleaning service.
Why Choose Us?
Bumblebee Plumbing is a family-owned and -operated plumbing company in Glendale, Arizona. We value our customers and aim to have loyal customers always calling us for their plumbing needs.
Here are some of the top reasons homeowners in Glendale choose us when they need drain cleaning services or any of our other plumbing services:
- We have a great crew and culture in our company. When you call us, you will receive an email with information about your tech and a photo.
- We focus on training our technicians and continue to educate them to have the best team around. We work hard to achieve our goals together as a team.
- Our pricing is genuinely dependent on the scope of the work; you will receive the most honest price that reflects the work that will be done.
- Our team will do everything to satisfy you and fix the problem right the first time.
Common Drain Cleaning Issues
Here are the most common kitchen and bath drain problems we fix in Glendale and Phoenix:
- Clogged Kitchen Drains: There are different reasons why a kitchen drain can become clogged, but it usually is caused by food becoming trapped in the pipe system under the sink. Sinks typically have what is known as a P- or J-trap, which catches larger items to keep them out of the rest of your pipe system. Over time, bits of food can collect or form a clog. Grease is another substance that can create sticky sediment that will trap other food and, over time, create a clog. It is crucial to call a professional plumber to fix this since severe clogs can be costly and create significant problems in your overall home plumbing system.
- Clogged Bathroom Drains: Hair clogs are quite frequent for bathroom sink, shower, or tub drains. Hair can get trapped in the pipe and accumulate over time. Other things such as feminine hygiene products and small objects such as hair ties and bobby pins can be the cause of a bathroom drain clog.
- Sluggish Drains: Small blockages in your system can cause slow drains, or it can be the sign of a bigger problem, like your septic system backing up. If you start to smell a sewer odor, it is essential to get a professional out to your home as soon as possible.
- Clogged Toilet: If you have tried using a plunger and other typical remedies for unclogging a toilet, it is time to call a professional. Too many tries to unclog your toilet can cause damage to your plumbing systems. A toilet clog can be a symptom of a more significant issue, such as a problem with the sewer line, which a professional can catch.
- Clogged Garbage Disposal: One sign of a clogged garbage disposal is a humming noise with no waste removal, or even no noise at all. If the disposal is overloaded, the motor has a kick-off switch, which generally means it has to be cleaned out and reset. However, if there is a pool of water underneath your sink from a leaky garbage disposal, there is often a more significant issue.
- Clogged Sewer Drains: Clogged sewer drains can be problematic—from trees trying to grow into the pipes or improper grading, sewer drains can cause havoc in your landscaping and yard.
To get fast drain cleaning service, call Bumblebee Plumbing in Glendale today at 602-710-7981.
3 Signs You Need Drain Cleaning Services
Plumbing problems are best diagnosed by a professional, licensed plumber, but there are obvious signs you can spot yourself to help pinpoint your problem. Here are three signs you need to call a plumber for drain cleaning in Glendale:
- Slow drains: If your drain is functioning slower than usual, it is important to get your drains cleaned immediately before a significant clog happens.
- Mysterious odors: Strange odors from your plumbing fixtures are a result of a plumbing issue, which can be from a sewer line or other drain line.
- Multiple clogged drains: If there is a bathroom clog, kitchen clog, and others in your home, there are real issues. A main sewer clog can cause multiple different drains to clog up.
If you need a drain cleaning service, contact us online or call 602-710-7981 to schedule a service!
Common Causes of Clogged Drains
Clogged drains can start as minor and annoying issues, but can escalate to significant problems. A clogged drain can cause corrosion, flooding, and in extreme cases, sewage backup or costly repairs.
There are a few different causes of clogged drains:
- Hair: Hair is one of the biggest culprits, since it can bind with grease and other substances to form clogs.
- Grease: Cooking bacon on Saturday mornings is a great idea; putting the grease down your drain is not. Grease can build up in your drain, causing damage and other issues.
- Small objects: There is a variety of ways small objects can sneak their way into your plumbing. Small objects should be disposed of responsibly in the trash, compost, or recycling, not in your drains.
DIY Drain Cleaning vs. Professional Drain Cleaning
It has happened to every household: You turn on the water in your sink, shower, or tub, and it starts to back up and not drain quickly. You run to your favorite grocery store or supermarket and pick up a drain cleaner. The truth is, these chemicals are harmful to your pipes, no matter if the bottle claims to be “safe on pipes.”
Hiring a Glendale plumber for drain cleaning services will prevent the damage that over-the-counter drain cleaners can cause. Here are some signs it’s time to call in a professional:
- Standing water accumulation: Standing water in your shower, washing machine, or sink is signaling that there is a worsening drainage problem. If these places start to drain slower, or worse, not drain at all, call our team immediately.
- Unpleasant smell: A gas or sewage smell should be investigated immediately since these are signs of more significant issues.
- Slow draining: The drain cleaners at the grocery may “fix” this issue temporarily, but the only way to get rid of slow draining is to call a professional like us.
Tips for Preventing Clogged Drains
We love helping Glendale homeowners avoid unnecessary plumbing costs. The best way to prevent clogged drains is to use them properly in the first place. Here’s a some other tips to prevent clogged drains:
- Don’t put foreign objects down your drains: Foreign objects such as feminine products, tissues, and paper towels can clog drains. Avoid putting these down the drains, and your risk of clogs is significantly lower.
- Avoid putting grease, fats, or oils down your drains: Don’t wash that bacon grease away. Wait for the grease to dry in the pan, and wipe it up with a paper towel and throw it away.
- Put leftover food in the trash or compost heap: Your garbage disposal can only handle so much. Put leftover food in your trash or in a compost pile to prevent a broken garbage disposal.
Drain Cleaning Cost
How much does draining cleaning cost in Glendale? Unfortunately, the most accurate answer is “it depends.” There are a couple of determining factors when it comes to hiring a professional plumber for drain cleaning:
- Cost to snake a drain: The price varies, and depending on the severity of the clog, it will determine the value to snake a drain.
- Main sewer line clog cost: If there is more than one plumbing fixture affected with clogging or draining slowly, it is most likely because of the sewer line being backed up. Sewer line services are dependent on how it needs to be cleaned out, such as using an exterior cleanout or going through a drain vent.
- Hydro jetting, video inspections, and other repair costs: Video inspections can determine the condition of a line and the right spot for repairs. The repairs can be done by hydro jetting or other means. The price varies depending on the severity of the situation.
For an estimate, call us at 602-710-7981 or schedule a service call.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Does Hydro Jetting Work?
Hydro jetting usually use about 35,000 psi (pounds per square inch) when blasting water to clear clogged drains or sewer lines. A nozzle is fed into your drain or pipe, and once it encounters a clog, a high-pressure jet stream is used to dissolve it.
Does Hydro Jetting Work on Roots?
Hydro jetting is one of the only ways to get rid of stubborn roots.
How Much Does Hydro Jetting Cost?
Hydro jetting cost is dependent on how much needs to be unclogged. Our plumbers can provide a rate once we see how much needs to be done.
How Much Does It Cost for Snaking a Drain?
The price varies depending on the severity of your problem.
Can I Snake My Own Drain?
You can snake your drain, but snaking your drain comes with its own set of issues, such as pieces coming off and adding to the blockage. Just because it may appear that you have cleared the clog, there is no guarantee that all of the obstruction is removed.
For any additional questions that you have, contact our team today by either contacting us online or giving us a call at 602-710-7981!